Saturday, February 17, 2007

Good Substitute for Oral Sex?

The technique described below is something new to me.
I got it from a magazine article from the Pussologist at passion.com
Let me know if this something you've ever heard of. I'm not sure there is a real substitute for an expert tongue playing my pussy like a fine instrument, but this does sound intriguing.












Not really sure you want to go down
on her just yet?
Then get a pair of non-powdered latex (or non-latex) gloves, a soft artist's paintbrush, and some KY jelly.

Learn to massage each vaginal lip, one good idea is yoni massage, take a quick course
here.

Lubricate the paint brush heavily with the KY, reapplying as needed. When applied it mimics a sensation similar to a tongue. It needs to be a high quality, soft brush to work well.
After massaging you may want to move onto fingering your woman, with the gloves on it's more intense.

The Pussologist

7 comments:

The Teacher said...

No way, I want a wet, warm tongue, his breath, and gently, firm uncovered fingers on me.

It might be a good addition, but that is no substitute!

marriedwithsex said...

Hmmm, sounds yummy to me :)

ArtfulDodger said...

Nope, never heard of that one before, sounds like it might work, but that would mean less fun for me. I like being close to the action myself. :)

Leesa said...

I love Debbie, but the following is for non-erotic sites only.

----------

I saw a little girl in McDonalds over the weekend, and she was so precious. She had light brunette hair, strands were coming out of her loosely-tied ponytail, and her laugh and smile were infectious. She ran up to a slightly older boy and said, "Come play with me." It was so cute and she eventually got the boy to play with her.

Well, I want to have a little contest called "Battle of the Bloggers." I wrote about it last week, and my readers were less-than-enthusiastic about the contest. I cannot be entered myself, but I want to host a competiton that, more than anything, will expose me and others to good blogs that we don't know about to date. Please visit my blog at http://dsmoya31410.blogspot.com to see the details. So if you want to nominate a blog for this competition, please do so. I don't really care who wins; I just want to know about quality blogs. Sorry if this looks like spam. I am just trying to spread the word.

Bad Bad Girl said...

My ex husband did something similar to this on me many years ago. it felt good, but it simply was not 'fast enough' without poking... it was a nice tease though. erotic, and definitely a nice start.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Debbie -- I have had nobody in twelve years. This is something I have been unable to replicate. I think it works. *grins*

Dirty Debbie said...

Hey BBG
Thanks so much for sharing this with me. I've never heard any view one way or the other on this. Maybe now I'll actually give it a try.