Monday, April 23, 2007

Worn Out and Rested Up


CJ and I had a great weekend this past weekend. As I’ve mentioned before I have a very high stress job that I love. When Friday night comes around all my attentions turn to CJ. Whether it’s elaborate weekend plans or just pizza and tequila, it doesn’t matter, we enjoy each other.

This weekend was different for one major reason: CJ and I have decided to explore some more options in our bedroom. We would like to invite a couple to enjoy good sex with us, preferable with the female or male and female being bi-curious. We have joined Passion.com to do this.

We haven’t found the right couple yet, but we chatted some. We chatted on Friday night with a nice couple, our age, and like-minded, in our area.
It was mostly an online meet and greet.

Later in the evening I was snuggling with CJ on the couch when things began to warm up. It was the long slow drawn out kind of foreplay I like when we make love rather than have just a ‘let’s get each other off’ session.
Our kisses were warm, slow, probing, and implored me to go on. I took my time nibble, licking, and kissing at his ears (something he really seems to get pleasure from).
He played with my swollen clit with a marvelous precision. I told him to go slowly and he not only did, but totally teased me. His finger and thumb ever so slowly and lightly encircling my aching clit, increasing my moans. I just got wetter and wetter.
He massage, kissed, nibbled, and loved all over my warming body, my nipples hardened under his pulls and pinches, my cunt ached more, and I got that need for his cock.

He unzipped his jeans as he played me like his private instrument. I soon grasped at his hard cock and began my slow play, slow stroking, damn I love the feel of his hot meat in my hand. I was lying down as he sat at my head, I leaned my head backwards to just get a taste of him. I sweetly sucked his knob until he needed more. I couldn’t deep throat him sideways, so I rolled off the couch and was on my knees, taking him down fast. He held onto my head and fucked my skull like there was no tomorrow.

Once he had grown to the scale of being a diamond cutter he pulled his cock out of my mouth and said:
“What do you want me to do”?
“Take me to the bedroom”, I answered. He didn’t seem very surprised by my answer. Then I said “And get naked”.
That was all he needed and we walked in tandem, backing up to the bedroom. I fell on the bed and looked at his freshly shaved cock and balls. He was so fucking hard! That’s such a turn on for me. It made his cock look like a divining rod for pussy, my pussy, as he turned and entered the bedroom.

He stood at the foot of the bed, both of us now totally naked and said something that sent those butterflies to my pussy,
“Do you want my tongue?”
I had to say “no” this time. It was only because it had been a couple of weeks since I shaved last (I know I’ve been bad) and I prefer feeling his mouth on me when I’m clean-shaven.

I wish I could describe the smiles that I get from CJ when he makes love to me.
I only see it in our bedroom (or wherever the deed is taking place). It’s impish, child-like, calming, loving, playful, and probably a dozen other adjectives.
I saw it as he kneeled over top of me and slowly entered me.
Once fully stuffed with his hard dick, I asked him to stop inside me, he couldn’t seem to totally stop his movement inside me, but I held onto him with pussy, hugging him, loving him, taking him all in for a precious moment before the perfect, natural, squirming, twisting, loving rhythm begins.

Once we started to move up and down and in and out with each other, something very spontaneous, and fun happened.
It started with CJ slowly fucking me and whispering to me how great it would be for him to watch me suck off a guy like I just did to him.
That started to get to me, and my dirty mouth started as I fucked him harder.
We even started using the names of newly found ‘friendly’ couple.
I volley with wanting him to watch me eat her nicely shaved puffy pussy lips.
We kept fucking and moved onto things like me telling CJ how much I would enjoy watching him make another woman scream.
It went back and forth like this, talking about us with the other couple for a while.
It was just so unexpected, and very hot. What a turn on, and we were just talking about it, imagine if we finally get together!
Then we pulled together in such a form of oneness that he looked at me, so lovingly, and said to me “It will never change what we have”
I assured him that I knew that, and that this wet tight pussy was his, no man could take that away from him.

We continued, loving, sucking, and fucking, I came twice, he really had me worn out by the time he rolled me onto my knees to take me my favorite way. Sorry, I’ll just never get tired of getting it doggie style.
CJ slammed me hot and hard, and kept it up. I was getting just plain drunk on his cock. I moaned out even louder than my previous orgasms as he told me to drench his cock. I think I ended up drenching his balls. Then it was his turn, moaning and pumping as I tickled his balls he drenched my cunt with his hot milk.

Although I was worn out, I couldn’t go to sleep yet, we returned to the living room, talked, got tired, and curled up together enjoying a great start for the weekend.

4 comments:

Ken & Jen (aka Wino & Wife) said...

Glad you are back to form.

CJ said...

You guys have no idea (well, I guess you can imagine can't you?) how hot hot hot this experience was.
God Deb goes nuts at times, but then so do I.
It's nice having that raging steel bonedog and steaming hot, wet cunt that we both remember fondly from our college days; both begging to be joined.

Indeed, it was not just the hot monkey sex, but the passion we both empowered ourselves with when being both with each other "in the movement" and fantasizing about being and seeing each other with another couple. Randy, but safe!

No green-eyed monsters lurking anywhere, no intimacy issues, just a good time had by all.

Deb has said it best in the past: the mind is the greatest sex organ the body has available.

mutleythedog said...

I find a nice warm mug of Horlicks helps with sleep Debbie...

Dee's Husband Joe said...

That's a truly awesome picture, but even more exciting was reading that the two of you are working on meeting up with another couple. I wish you all the best, and the same joy that Dee and I know in all of our adventures!

Joe