Sunday, January 27, 2008

Four Five Six-play

CJ works on the weekends now, leaving me to my own devices on many different levels.
One thing I really enjoy as a way of inspiration and relaxation is cybersex and as such, I belong to a group called Talk Dirty To Me at Passion.com (see the link on the sidebar), and spent some time in there this afternoon. The chat room is specifically for people that enjoy talking dirty and having cybersex, one of my favorite pastimes.
I get ready by striping down, settling into my favorite chair, and putting my favorite vibrator next to me for what I know will usually be a steamy session of fucking and sucking with women and men in a semi-anonymous fashion.
CJ works on the weekends now, leaving me to my own devices on many different levels.
One thing I really enjoy as a way of inspiration and relaxation is cybersex and as such, I belong to a group called Talk Dirty To Me at Passion.com (see the link on the sidebar), and spent some time in there this afternoon. The chat room is specifically for people that enjoy talking dirty and having cybersex, one of my favorite pastimes.
I get ready by striping down, settling into my favorite chair, and putting my favorite vibrator next to me for what I know will usually be a steamy session of fucking and sucking with women and men in a semi-anonymous fashion.

It wasn’t too long after I entered the room this afternoon that I started to have some of my special kind of fun. Eventually my legs were spreading and my nipples were hardening with the help of the pulling and tweaking I was doing on them on them as I chatted with the other participants.
This day, I had it one of my favorite ways; I took two guys at the same time, letting them treat me like the slut I was.
“P” wanted his cock sucked, bitten and blown until I swallowed every drop.
While I let “P” fuck my face, “C” was behind me, licking at my pussy - tasting how wet it makes when I suck cock - eventually fucking me hard from behind until he emptied his balls inside me.
I propped my vibrator on just the right spot and turned it up until I came, moaning out as I did. We all thanked each other and bid our farewells.

About two hours later, CJ came home. There is no man on the planet as sexy to me, no one can turn me on the way he does, and when it comes to my sexual appetite and ‘eccentricities’, no one understands me the way he does; I believe he truly grasps my sexual being. Because of all these things, I have no problem being honest with him in bed.

CJ sat down with a glass of tequila and we caught up on the day’s events. Even though I had the release of orgasm earlier in the day, I needed him.
I wanted him badly, and this thought burned it’s way through the back of my mind like a red-hot poker.
What I had earlier was but the empty, shallow, and unfulfilling sex of anonymous mental masturbation and now I wanted the real thing.
After we had caught up, I rose to enter the kitchen in preparation for supper, with CJ following along behind to get a pre-dinner snack. As he turned back to the living room, I embraced him and began to tell him how naughty I had been earlier.
That I had gotten hot and played with myself until I came, hard.
That other men and women had had their way with me.
That I had been naughty – very, very naughty!
We kissed deeply and I was falling into him in that special way I always do, that way that makes me light headed. Although I didn’t want to, I stopped him, thinking that perhaps I should be getting dinner ready, telling him that this would get out of hand if it didn’t stop.
“What does that mean?”, he said with his impish smile.
“I won’t be able to stop myself”, I answered, probably looking just as naughty.
It was at this point that he held me tight to his body and wouldn’t let go.
“What do you want”, he intoned in that Satyresque style he has.
“I want to throw you on the bed and talk dirty while you fuck me”; I answered honestly in a voice as deep and dusky as a foggy night in London.

I felt him pull his cock out of his leisure togs and try to push me to me knees, but I stayed standing.
“On your knees slut”, he said to me. I didn’t do a thing. I was stunned. I had already gotten off earlier that day and I didn’t expect this.
“Suck my cock whore!”, he said.
He repeated it, this time much more coarsely. “You know you want to”

I easily gave in and sank to my knees, which frankly were becoming a bit wobbly any way. He cock was throbbing, oh yes, throbbing and pulsing like it had a mind all it’s own. CJ’s cock is handsome and damn his cock was rock hard this time! He looked so fucking tasty I didn’t play around; I sucked him into my mouth in one fell swoop and savored him, running his shaft in and out of my mouth in giant slurps, paying special attention to his wonderful mushroom head.
He was a hot, hard, and appetizing to this cock whore before dinner, and I wanted the main course.
CJ’s pants dropped completely and he kept yelling at me to suck him off and swallow him down. I did as he commanded. I drooled on his meat to make it particularly slippery as he picked up the pace and fucked my face harder, grabbing my hair to pull his meat into my face hole with more rapid thrusts.

more of what CJ did to his whore tomorrow...