Friday, February 29, 2008

You Are Mine! - Part II (The Maid Gets Made)

Be sure to read You Are Mine-Part One first

“Fuck I’m going to love using you up this time bitch”, he said as he started to take off his pants. Michael was quickly out of his clothes and obviously ready for me. I stayed where I was for the moment not knowing what he wanted next. His cock looked so damn good, but this time I was afraid to approach him.

He turned around to get something from the bag he brought with him then came towards me with rope. He tied my ankles to the back legs of the stool, spreading my legs. Next he tied my wrists behind my back. He used his necktie to blindfold me and told me that first I was going to be his suck-maid.
“Show me your cocksucking mouth whore” he yelled at me.
I opened my mouth wide for him, but I couldn’t tell what was happening. Then I felt him grab my choker and he pulled my face to his crotch.
“Lick my nuts, now!”
My tongue searched in the darkness until it found his tight, big balls and I began to lick. He moaned as soon as I tasted them and shoved my face deeper into his musky meat.
“Slurp bitch slurp”, he groaned.
I drooled, sucked, and kissed and his balls, in all the ways I knew he liked. As each second went by I wanted to please him more.
“Now it’s time to choke and gag cocksucker”, he said as he took a fist full of my hair, pulled upwards, and thrust his stiff cock deep down my throat. I didn’t have time to suck or lick at first. I truly choked and gagged, and he loved it. I was afraid I was going to fall to the floor still attached to the stool. He kept me balanced by tugging on my hair and the choker as he fucked my face
“Suck the fucking cock bitch, I thought you knew what to do here”
I pulled it together enough to start sucking, but I couldn’t believe that a man would be complaining about one of my blowjobs. I was doing the best I could under the circumstances.
I licked and sucked, and took him deep, but nothing I did seemed to be enough.
“I think you need some more inspiration”, he said to me as he pulled out of my mouth. He rubbed his cockhead over my face then began to slap me with his hard cock, his balls grazing over my chin as he slapped my cheeks and mouth harder with that cock. I got wetter the more I got abused by Michael, it all seemed so strange. Although I tried to get him back in my mouth, I couldn’t seem to figure his next move, and with the blindfold it became impossible. The next thing I felt was a kind of relief, it was the rope around my wrists and ankles being untied, loosened, and allowed to drop to the floor.

Michael lifted me off the stool, and led me to the couch. He pulled my skirt off and my blouse and roughly pulled my tits from their DD cups. All I was left wearing was the choker and the stockings. The next feeling was of being thrown across his lap. He hard cock was pressing against my warm firm tits, but then a new sensation, the stinging of his open hand against my ass. First he spanked one cheek then the other, then back again as he told me I was being punished for not pleasing him enough with my mouth. I moaned with each smack quickly learning that I enjoyed it, that he was just trying to make me a better woman. I moaned out between spanks and apologized, “I’m sorry, I’ll do better. Tell me what you want Michael”, I begged.

“I want your ass shiny and red”, is all he said. The fact was that he wanted me to suck him as he spanked me. Again my head was being forced onto his hardness as he kept up his punishment. I kept moaning, but now my mouth was stuffed full of my boss, my master. I was at my best sucking and eating him like the fine treat he was, on my knees, getting what I deserved. Finally I knew that I was getting it right, Michael began to moan and hump my face hard. He stopped the spanking so he could pull at my hair. He was coming up off the couch as I felt his cockhead hit the back of my throat.
“Oh fuck eat it bitch”, he cried out as I felt a hot gooey load shoot down my throat. I swallowed him down, feasting on his cum. I let him fall from my mouth, but he was still hard. I couldn’t believe it.
“Please, please, can I have more?”, I begged again.
I was reprimanded for even asking for such a thing. I was told to sit quietly and keep the blindfold on. I did as commanded.
After a few minutes he said to me, “Who are you whore?”
I answered the only way I knew how at the moment, “I’m yours”
“Damn straight bitch, now jerk me”
I licked the palm of my hand and found his cock, still at attention, and began to stroke. He felt so good, so hard, and so warm. My other hand rubbed his balls and I felt him grow in my hands. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. I was a bit apprehensive about letting him know it though, so I kept up my business of keeping Michael happy. As I continued about my business he squeezed and pinched at my nipples and my tits. Then his finger found my aching dripping pussy lips, he probed and prodded at my clit and I quickened my strokes as he did.
My passion and my aching couldn’t be held back for much longer and without a thought I began to beg and plea for the cock I had in my hand to be inside me.
“Oh god please Michael, please fuck me”, I started, but didn’t stop there.
“I need it, I need you to take me”, I begged, still on my knees.
Michael replied with, “Oh you slut, be careful what you wish for”

He picked me up and took me to the bedroom, throwing me on the bed.
“Present your pussy to me like a bitch”, he yelled.
I got on my hands and knees and tilted my hips in anticipation of his thick hot cock.
I felt his cockhead split me open like a warm knife through butter. He moaned for an extended period as he thrust his cock deep inside me. I joined him, groaning as he stretched my hole and began to fuck me deep and hard.
I was so wet that he easily glided in and out of me, faster and faster, spanking me again. I was all his this time and he knew it. He knew by the way I fucked him right back that I would only ever be his. His powerful thrusts were driving me close to the edge. I could feel my orgasm begin deep inside my gut, then waves seemed to move down through me, my pussy, and all the way to my toes. I bucked backwards against him in spasms as I cried out in ecstasy. Michael wasn’t far behind me, his groans were deeper, more guttural. He held tightly to my shoulders as his balls exploded deep inside me, but he was like a piston and he just kept fucking me, I came again, we were soaking with my juices, his cum, and sweat.

Finally we collapsed together on the cool dry sheets.
Michael bit the back of my neck and whispered in my ear, “Good job, Deb”
Ah, the life of the sex maid, and it’s all mine!

No comments: