Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Cross Post #2


My work as a full-fledged Fellatrix at The Fellatrices continues.
My posting will be there every Sunday.
Again, I urge you to both enjoy my full story on that site and enjoy the stories of my fellow Fellatrices.

Below is the tickler to help encourage you to read the entire story.




In the middle of the completely dirty deed, I saw a couple coming up the sidewalk toward the car from behind. The turn-on for me was immense. I fucked Charlie faster as they closed in on us. It was as the sleeping exhibitionist in me had not only awakened, but had totally been let loose.

"People can see us-I fucking love it", I groaned out.

Charlie just smiled, ready to cum with me. They passed the car looking straight ahead, but I knew that had seen us from the rear window.

Now read all of In Flagrante Delicto

No comments: