Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CBW #90 What An Adventure

I always like it best when the gals send in the pics. What better way to show off?
I got one of the best comments in a CBW email:
Here's a lovely cock I came upon recently. ;)

I say lucky her and lucky cock I'm sure.
She also sent along her website, go and visit for more adventure: Sexual Adventure



There's never enough CBW, so send me your special pic for Dirty Debbie to feature. Just click on the button on the sidebar that looks like this:

4 comments:

Sexual Adventurer said...

Thanks for the shout out! You're awesome, as always.

Unknown said...

This is such a stimulating and provocative post. Just looking at this guy's cock simply makes me shiver now! :P lovin' it...

Anyways, I would like to also invite you to check out Naked Tube - you might find it interesting and useful.

MikeCindynJoe said...

"Here's a lovely cock I came upon recently"

I wonder if we can take her literally? Did she really "cum upon him"?

"Curious people want to know".

Mike

Anonymous said...

MC 'n J
I took her literally the first I saw it in my email. It's one of the things I loved about submission. I like to hope she came hard on him...yummy!