Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Masturbation and Threesomes

These entries may not seem to follow any order, but I write about what is popping in and out of my head at any given time.
First, jerking off. It's enjoyable and even though I have a current lover I still do it. It relaxes me, is a tension reliever, helps me to get in touch with my body so I can tell my lover exactly what I want, and it feels so damn good !
I have heard him do it once. I love the sound of a guy beating on his own meat, at the time it really turned me on.
I have a couple masturbation fantasies I'd like to become real with him, this is just one:
  • I would have a fully shaved pussy, something I haven't done yet, but I'm working on it. Then put a pair of plastic pants (he has introduced me to his adult diaper kink, they feel great). Then jerk off in my normal easy way-grinding my clit onto the floor or the bed, with my hard nipples rubbing against the surface...I'd tug at them every so often, until I cum. It's all so infantile if you think about it, and I'd make him watch me every step of the way. I wonder if his cock would be dripping by the time I was done.
The second thought of the day, threesomes, something I've experienced in different combinations in my younger days. Now with more experience and less inhibitions in bed I'd like to do it again. I think he still has issues with another man pleasing me. We experienced that years ago and jealousy set in. I've thought about two women and him, but I'm not certain who the other woman might be. Since it's a fantasy (for now) I think it would be interesting if it were he and his ex-wife. I'm actually the first ex-wife, but he has another. I haven't met her, but she sounds fascinating. I'm bi-curious and would enjoy it with him. I picture him fucking me like a dog, forcing my face into her waiting warm, juicy slit. My tongue flicking and sucking on her lips and clit. The faster he fucks me, the more I eat her. When he thrusts into me hard to empty his balls, my tongue gets pushed deep inside her wet hot hole. The moans of three people fill the room and intermingle. I hear their moans become louder as they cum, all becuse of me. Finally my waves of an intense orgasm build up and my moans are muffled in her cunt.
I would enjoy a threesome of the traditional "Debbie Sandwich" too.
I do love good cock. My guy's is so good, it absolutely handsome and I tell him so. But to have two at attention, just for me, well that just fucking yummy. They could take me any way they wanted.
I'd love to have my guy sitting on my face, fucking hard, feeling those beatiful smooth balls of his slop against my chin while at the same time my legs are in the air, another cock drilling into my pussy and those balls slapping my ass.
I love being a woman that's treated right.
I love being a woman, being able to cum over and over again.

4 comments:

CR said...

Oh my goodness, the Sandwich of Love. Positively naughty.

Anonymous said...

Debbie, that is absolutly hot!
I've fantasized about a threesome with
my wife and casualy discusted it. She
knows I'd like a FFM threesome, but I think she would be more inclined for a
MMF.

Anonymous said...

Hey brewhaha
there's always a comprise and I'll bet everyone comes out feeling good, so to speak.
An MMF to start, then an FFM.
You may bother learn about different things you would enjoy.
For me Debbie Sandwiches can go either way.

Anonymous said...

begara lesbisk ejakulation 1mm angenam servitris knytenave 1mm vild ung prostituerad 1mm katapliktikos pehnidi 1mm mob tsehos haristikos 1mm apokaliptikos koreatisa 1mm sjef spinkel 1mm het mutter 1mm alessia marcuzzi a fica di fuori 1mm alexandra dalla russia con amore 1mm emotie aziatisch spuiten 1mm emotie aziatisch striptease 1mm