Monday, August 8, 2005

Love Me...Love My Toes


Although I've known a lot of different tactile feelings in bed, last night I experienced something wonderfully delicious on the couch.
He sucked my toes ! No warning, he just did it!
yummy !
I've never had that done before, it's a very different feeling and I suggest it to anyone.
I asked him if this is what it was like when his cock was in my mouth. The answer was a resounding yes. I totally understood the draw of the blow job in a flash. The warm wet feeling in a small place. The feeling of the tongue my toes. It didn't tickle it was just a gentle stimulation.
I told my lover to definitely add that to his regular love-making repertoire.
It seemed so loving to me.
So as long as he gets blow jobs from me, I'll be wanting toe jobs from him. In fact next time I will give it a try in giving to see if he enjoys it as much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back. If you're interested, check out my PS3 vs XBOX360 blog that shows unveils all th secrets there are to know between these two mecca systems.

HadesAndPersephone said...

I have only ever known one woman that enjoyed her toes being sucked. It tickles Persephone, although I think she has the most adorable feet in the world! Now, fingers? Delicious! I love it when I am making love to Persephone and she slides one of her fingers into my mouth...or when she sucks on one of my fingers while I am stroking her.

Anonymous said...

sot tjejer aktion 1mm tillbakadragen asiatisk kon 1mm vild brudar kon 1mm to pio kafto perifimos mitera 1mm potho tileorasi 1mm aristos byzia 1mm het himmelsk Internett 1mm i hjemmet action 1mm agreeable segretaria sesso 1mm agreeable segretaria ubriache 1mm emotie aziatisch piss 1mm emotie aziatisch plassend 1mm