Thursday, May 10, 2007

For The Love Of Tits

I had gone away a few days ago to visit my mother and while I was there got a run of the mill stomach flu. I stayed until I felt better, even at my age it still feels good to get some motherly love when you’re sick.
Once my strength was regained, I knew I needed to get home because my libido was growing and I need some of that special kind of relief.

When I got home and walked through that familiar door I felt so at ease that I could feel my muscles relax and I started about my usual daily routine.
The blinking red light on the phone was the first thing that caught my eye. I made some fresh coffee and settled in to listen to my voicemails.
The second one was the one that put a smile on my face.
It was the deep sexy voice of Michael, my lover, letting me know that he would still be around when I needed him.
Michael is a brilliant lover and knows me well. We have a special friendship.
He asked for a return call when I got home. I’ve never denied him anything, so why start now?
I dialed the phone and my heartbeat quickened when he answered. I told him I had gotten his message and asked him over for some of the fresh coffee I had just made. He thought that sounded good and said he’d see me in twenty minutes.
I took a quick shower and put on my favorite long silk robe.
I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of Beaujolais because to me that is happy, celebratory wine.
I was pulling the glasses from the cabinet when I heard the knock at the door.
I excitedly opened the door and there he was wearing that sexy smile that warms my heart, and other places whenever I see it.
I practically pulled him inside and we embraced then kissed deeply.
We talked and moved to the kitchen to get our wine. Soon we were on the couching laughing and enjoying each other’s company.
Then he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “You haven’t forgotten me have you Debbie?”
Of course not I assured him, I remember everything about you and what you do to me.
“You know what I remember Debbie?, your slippery hole”, he whispered back to me.
A small gasp escaped from me when he said that and I snuggled up closer to him. Everything about what he does to me was burned into my brain via my pussy.
He continued to tease me and he obviously had a plan. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I sat at the edge of the foot of the bed as Michael stood in front of me.
“Debbie I’ve been wanting to tell you what I’ve been thinking about while you’ve been gone”, he told me.
I looked up at him and with my look told him to go on.
He told me how my tits turned him on, how much he liked them. The thought of them draped over his face, moving from nipple to nipple made him want me more. The ability to play with my smooth, shaved snatch while he sucked at my nipples made him think of making me squirm.

“Now Debbie, it’s your turn, tell me how you feel right now, after I told you those things”
At that moment I wanted to spread my legs and at least put my hand on my pussy. I didn’t hold back and I told Michael this. Since I didn’t want to do that I just kept squeezing my pussy lips together, feeling their wetness. I told Michael what I was doing and he wanted me to spread my legs and show him my waiting pussy.
I went ahead and spread them and told Michael how my clit was warm and throbbing just thinking of his returning to me.
Michael told me that first he needed to nibble and bite my tits, that he could see my firm nipples pushing through the satin robe. As I said earlier, Michael knows me and he knew that those nipples ached for him.
He untied the belt to my robe as I leaned forward and undid his belt and zipper. His pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of them as he took off his shirt. Michael always looked so yummy to me when he was naked.

I told him that I had something special for him.
“In the toy drawer next to the bed Michael is a small jar, get it out.”
Michael took out the jar, it was nipple gel. I could see his cock harden as he came closer to my breasts. I explained to him that if he rubbed the gel on my nipples it would feel cold to me and taste like mint to him. He dipped a finger in and painted my hard nipples with it, then finished off each dab with a twist. The feeling was hot and cold at the same time, I loved it, and it made me ache all over.
Michael continued, not letting up for a minute, listening to my moans, knowing that he was making my snatch steam.
“Fuck Deb that’s the way I like those tits, you’re nipple are so hard”, Michael said as he lowered his face onto my tits and gave me teasing licks across the nipples, tasting the mint.
I always enjoy watching Michael suckle my tits and he began to love them, kissing, licking and gently biting all over. At the same time I could feel his cock hardening. I didn’t forget at all how handsome his hard bouncing cock was and I let him know. When it came to my tits he was always intense.

“I want to fuck your tits upside down Deb”, he said as he began to position himself.
He kneeled over my face and positioned his cock in the deep crevasse of my cleavage. He told me of the heat he can feel around his stiffness.
As he slowly moves between my tits he pleads, “Lick my ass honey”
I start my licks at the base of his musky tight balls then move to his asshole.
Michael moans out telling me to take it easy because even though his ass begs for my tongue he doesn’t want to pop his load too soon.
I flick my tongue around his sensitive asshole, rimming it just right to drive him wild.
Soon Michael was moaning, “ooh god!”

The sweet musk of his balls was calling to my pussy and making it wet. Michael could always tell what I wanted, let alone what I needed. He leaned forward and swirled his tongue around my clit. Now it was my turn to moan. I began to gently buck against his face, making it wet.
My moans echo against his asshole and I push my face against him, rocking on him.
The more I licked and tickled at Mike’s ass, it seemed the hotter his cock felt on my soft tits, he was rock hard and leaking on them.
I need more of his face and tongue and spread my legs wide like a slut for him.
As I do that he lifts his face off me, calls me his cock pig, and commands me to suck his balls. I slurp at his hot balls then suck them into my warm hungry mouth. As he moans out he dived into my hot wet cunt and tongue fucked it hard. I naturally buck against it fucking his expert tongue.

Michael moved back and upwards as he temporarily. “I want to cum in your mouth my cum pig”, Michael told me.
Then he lowered his hard cock into my open mouth and I began to eat him up, first tasting his salty precum, then his hard hot flesh. I suck at him wanting to empty those balls I tasted earlier down my throat. As I began to suck with my special diligence, his face was back on my pussy, my swollen puffy outer lips parting easily for him to get the hot hole needing his tongue.
Soon we were fucking each other’s mouths, moaning stifled by mouths full of our favorite treats.
I moved my hand up to Mike’s ass and pushed a finger into his still wet asshole.
I could feel his moans through my pussy then that twitch that told me a split second later I was getting a mouthful of his hot goo. Michael truly exploded this time, squirting, and then squirting again. I swallowed his cum down hard, almost taking his cock with it!
What a fucking a turn on! He sucked at my clit as he came and I moaned out as I came on his face.

He rolled off of me, we sighed and smiled at the lovely mess we made.
“I didn’t forget a thing Mike”, I purred at him.
“And I can never forget you my dear”, he answered.
I asked him to spend the night so we could see what the morning might bring.
He agreed, we got under the covers, and we soon feel into a happy sleep.
I can’t wait for breakfast!

5 comments:

Alfie said...

I have an ache that Emma's going to have to see to as soon as I have left this comment! And for once she won't know who's responsible.

The Teacher said...

You have to love, admire, and worship tits!

Great post, Debbie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sex filled read and the accompanying boner it gave me Deb.

Woody

Anonymous said...

I loved this Deb! I just discovered your blog. It's wonderful. I'm enjoying it very much! :)

Anonymous said...

ever better dirty D!!