Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sabbatical Teachings #1

While I was away on sabbatical I explored many more areas of sexual wonders.
I traveled to exotic sexual beds and other places. I studied wise teachers and will be recounting some of my learnings over the next few weekly posts.

As I mentioned last month I wanted to share some of the things I learned while I was on my sabbatical.
My constant study of psychology and sex makes me search out interesting topics on the web.

The first one is an article I found interesting becuase it explores the always complex intereaction between mind and body when it gets to sex for women.
As you've heard me preach here before, the brain is the largest erogenous zone in the human body.
Women's minds are not wired the same as men's. It's why there is sometimes a tricky balance in the bedroom.

Many women enjoy the intamcy of sex, but are not really enjoying it on a physical level.
the article I read addresses some of the reasons that's happening.
The following information is from C-Health on the Canadian Canoe Network.

Why Don't I Enjoy Sex?

The reasons that women may not be enjoying sex are numerous and often complex.

Sexual experiences reflect the mingling of the mind and the body. What goes on in the mind is affected not only by what is going on sexually and nonsexually between the partners, but by everything that has gone on in the woman's life. Sometimes even experiences from childhood can be relevant.

The rest of the story is here.

No comments: