Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to wish a happy day to all the mom's out there. I'm sure if you're reading this you're a real MILF too.
You go gals!
Two good things for me this Mother's Day:
1. I'm lucky enough to have my mom here at my place this Mother's Day.
2. I'm getting a great present from my child, she is graduating from college on Monday, cum laude.

Now for some interesting facts about mom:

I Love Mom
  • 88 percent of adults say their mother has had a positive influence on them.
  • 92 percent say their current relationship with their mother is positive.
  • 88 percent of all mothers say their family appreciates them enough.
  • 53 percent of adults say their mother had more influence than their father had.
  • 60 percent of women say their mother was more influential than their father, compared with 45 percent of men.

No comments: