Monday, December 29, 2008

And A Happy New Year

Greetings and well wishes from CJ and Debbie to all our readers.

If you haven't already done so, please read the Christmas post to learn about the updates and new ideas for the coming year and beyond for Dirty Debbie.

Shall I do another retrospect this year?
The one that brought us into the new year of 2008 is here.

I started this blog in July of 2005.
This year probably had the most pauses, stumbles and sputters, but again in the new year things will be renewed, isn't that the promise of this time of year?
I too will be renewed and I believe CJ will to.

As in past years there is at least a short list of bloggers that I will continue to miss into the new year:
Ken and Jen the Dirty Couple in Virginia
The Cunnilingus Blog
The Emergence of Minxdom

But this year also included me be invited to be a Fellatrix at The Fellatrices
We moved from CJ Fridays to CJ having his own site as Dirty Debbie's CJ
And the thing I'm most proud of was both CJ and I were put in the top 100 sex blogs at numbers 63 and 64

As most of you don't know, when I'm not Dirty Debbie on the internet I am known as Plum Blossom. Plum Blosson has been online for 13 years now. I couldn't resist using this picture to show me during the holidays.

3 comments:

Alfie said...

We look forward to the renewed Debbie and her CJ.

Anonymous said...

Blogs certainly do come and go. I'm glad that you are still here and looking forward to what you have in store for the new year.

P.S. I'm interested in hearing about the history of Plum Blossom.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the new year at DDLD too.

MCB asks an interesting question who's answer is fairly normal:
I got my first computer in 1994, the same time I bought my first car. My car was purple. At the same time my daughter, who was in the 4th grade, had painted plum blossoms for me. When I had to think of a name for my AOL account I thought of my car and my daughter's painting. I named my car Plum Blossom (geek that I am) and created my logon on as plumblsm.
My father was in Japan during the Korean War and started my fascination with Japan and the East. It all came together. Plum Blossom is just another persona I have in the ether known as the internet, but they are both me :)