Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CBW # 125 - Looking For Love

This CBW was sent just in the nick of time.  I thought I was going to have a third week in a row without a picture of a fan's cock.  To prevent this in the future I'm asking the guys if any of my stories or pics get you hard, remember to just take a quick pic of your handsome cock and send it to me.  After I'm done getting off I'll post it as a CBW.  And a reminder guys, everything is totally confidential.

Now onto this week's cock.  The contributor this week sent me his handsome cock along with a request to my readers out there. This is Matt, he's from Provo, Utah and is interested in meeting new people nearby.  If you're interested email me (the link is on the sidebar) and I'll get in touch with him.
















There's never enough CBW, so send me your special pic for Dirty Debbie to feature.
Click below to send me your submission


CBW Submission

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: