Thursday, December 28, 2006

Change Is Good

As part of the new year I changed over to the new Blogger, change is good right?
I'm in the process of pulling the site together and getting everything back on it. I'm a novice in XML so bare with me. The stories and pictures to come of course will be as good as ever.
Speaking of pictures I had a bit of a disaster regarding them. The Pictures folder on my Mac iBook was mysteriously deleted and I had to buy a program to restore them, so far so good.

Have a Happy New Year everybody, see you next week.

4 comments:

Kitty's Tiger said...

That is to bad I was really getting into your stories and of course the pics. Happy New year and for god sakes be careful, with all the amatures out.

ArtfulDodger said...

They won't let me switch yet so I haven't made the plunge, not really looking forward to it to be honest. The site looks good though! :)

Happy new year to you as well.

Anonymous said...

kitty...not to worry, things will be all back to normal after the new year.

art...that means something coming from you, I always like your designs on your page.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you did not lose anything in the switch. Enjoy your New Year's. See you on the other side.