Saturday, December 30, 2006

Auld Lang Syne

I feel that a major part of my blog is connection. It's connection with many like minded people, a connection with my lover, a connection with the a certain spirit that makes me feel alive. I always enjoy reading your comments, especially on the more provocative articles. So I went over the comments of the last year and below are some of them. Please know that I enjoy all your thoughts and comments, these are just a few examples of my favorites for 2006.

Dee's Husband said:
You know... I hit the blogs intending to satisfy my pseudo-intellectual need for literary stimulation... And then there's one humble picture of a wet vulva that derails my entire brain and any pretense of providing myself with cerebral enrichment goes right out the window. Am I complaining? Not on your life. All I want right now is to eat that pictured pussy for a month of Sundays.
Joe

Leatherback said:
oh good god...I have to take my wife to bed immediately...
x

Desire X said:
This is so beautiful.
Lucky girl you are to be able to share all of your feelings here with him. To get to express how much he means to you, not only in the words you speak, but also in the words you write for him.

Truly wonderful.

HER

Woody said:
When I read this-"You bad girl, I can smell your wet cunt", I felt an instant rush of blood to my cock. The urge to spend a little quality time with myself, however no time for that at the moment. Love it!


Desire X said:
It's hard to believe the extremes that some women go to in their fear. That's the only excuse I can come up with. They fear their own womanhood. They want to hide away in a dark closet the very essence of what it means to be a woman. This is a beautiful statement of femininity. I'm so proud of you for speaking out! What's next? We stop breastfeeding altogether because it's gross? This seems to put some sexual connotations on the act of breastfeeding... and THAT is gross! Any woman who is so warped as to see breastfeeding as a sexual thing is sick. One thing I love about Europe is walking through the park and seeing mothers breastfeeding right out in the open. No one even gives it a second thought. Only Americans seems to be so caught up in feminine repression that they disregard nature and what is part of the cycle of life. You're beautiful Debbie. You make me proud to call you sister. HER
Artful Dodger said:
Oh no, I miss a day and look what happens! So sorry to hear about your troubles beautiful, I'll be thinking about you and stopping by every so often to post "where are you comments" :) Take care of the important things and we'll still be here when you get back. Love and kisses and some super supportive cyber huggy stuff too!

And dare I say it? "What will the new year bring us all?"

Finally a brief memorial to bloggers we have lost due to retirement, hacking, etc. I'm sure there are more that you can think of so don't hesitate to mention them in your comments.

6 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Awww, I made the list, gosh I feel all tingly inside. Seriously though, always a pleasure beautiful. Let's hope the new year brings less names of the missing and more good and dear friends. What more do we really need?

Happy New Year.

Suck Me said...

I didn't make the cut but I'll still wish you a happy new year just to show you there are no 'hard' feelings ...... or are there??? ;)

dirtylittlegirl said...

What wonderful comments. Wishing you all the best! Happy New Year!

Dee's Husband Joe said...

It was a thrill to see my name up there in lights. :)

Happy New Year to you, CJ, family and friends. I wish for you all of the best in '07!

Joe

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the good wishes to CJ and I for the upcoming year. Just think we can't even imagine what the new year will bring us.

Suck Me....no hard feelings, remember I prefaced my list with "Please know that I enjoy all your thoughts and comments", and that these were just a few examples.

Durty Thawtz said...

Happy New Year!