Monday, January 1, 2007

A New Year Begins


CJ and I spent our New Year's eve at a great resort in the mountains about 120 miles west of us.
I bought a package as a Christmas/Birthday present for CJ that included all sorts of things. We made friends with a couple, had a great dinner, danced the night away, drank champagne and talked until almost 3:00 in the morning. It was a great way to start off the new year. Not only was the nature and surroundings awesome, but I felt as though I was still young, staying up late, dancing, not to mention the mad passionate love that CJ made to me (that story to follow).
For now I'm still recuperating a bit, and trying to get myself into the mindset of having going back to work tomorrow morning (I've been off all this holiday week).
So our story will follow, then some of my erotica.

5 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Glad you both had what sounds like a wonderful time! Hopefully only the beginning of a great year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you both!

I dread going back to work tomorrow too. That's one of the biggest downers of the holiday season; being away from work for long enough to get used to it.

Desireous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Happy New Year!

hugs
Des

Richard said...

A nice way to start the year off. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Anonymous said...

DEBRA ANN STENLUND OR DEBRA ANN SMITH