Wednesday, January 24, 2007

CBW #44 - It's All Quality

This week's contribution is from Rileysaplank. He apologized for the poor quality, but I think quality of this cock is fine. Sitting down taking a downwards shot of an escaped cock is one of my favorites. I like how his balls are draped outside his fly too.



Hey guys, I have only 2 more pics left from readers and I'll have to go back to finding my own on the web. I say there's nothing like the real thing and were prefer submissions from my readers. Come on guys, let me make your cock famous. Remember to include in your email to me (it's on my profile page) anything you want me to add, including your website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am i one of the 2 remaining pics left? 50/50 chance on next wed then...hmmm

whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com