Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's A Good Start

No, it isn't a mirage, here I am, back and being dirty again.

First, one last heart felt 'thank you' for all the good wishes from our readers. CJ and I are no longer the young kids we were when we were married the first time, we know how to work out our problems, and even more importantly, we want to.

Second, for the past several weeks I have been involved in a big audit at work. The audit was by the state and a larger university. It ended yesterday and I am taking two days off from work, because I earned it. As part of my first day off CJ helped me shave my pussy. Over the past couple of months I have left my trimming job by the wayside and I needed his expertise.
He did a great job and this time he even left a cute little patch. I do like the feel of that special electric razor over my sensitive skin.
I like how I feel shaved smooth and I know CJ likes it too. All in all we had a nice day.

So as I'm sure you can tell things are revving up again on Dirty Debbie's sight. I'm especially looking forward to moving over to the new version Blogger. I've gotten my invitation, but I want plenty of time to work on it. Maybe during the week I off from Christmas to New Year's.
But have no doubts, I'm back in the groove.

7 comments:

woodinhand said...

catching up myself - very nice trim job, yummy!

glad to hear things are back on track.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you two got things sorted out. I was hoping that you would.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Never doubted for a minute that you'd work it out!

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, and what a gorgeous come back it is!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a sane approach to life little hiccups you two.Pleased to see I can sit on the side and enjoy your wonderful perspective on just about everything. Glad you are back.

Anonymous said...

Yummilicious!

jack said...

What a pretty little kitty. All fancied up and ready for action. Lick Lick

Woody