Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Hash

So real life has interrupted my blog life once again.
The holidays have begun and I have had family to take care of. I hope that everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and realized all the things that there are to be thankful for.
Our family is small, but we enjoy each other. Everyone came to our place for the long holiday weekend. CJ makes the best mashed potatoes and roasted turkey I have ever eaten. I made all the other fixings. Like all the good things we do, it was a true joint effort. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for a second journey with CJ. I am thankful for my home that I can make welcoming to all visitors.
I hope that everybody enjoys the season and each other. Let's all try to remember the force of love and respect on the world around us.

My entries may be sparse until the New Year, but they will come! Remember Dirty Debbie is also thankful, thankful that she is a woman, thankful that her sexuality is free, thankful that she has this sex blog and readers that have stuck with it.

No comments: