Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CBW #122 - And Now For Somethng Completely Different

In the history of CBW's I have never gotten one like this, but I sure like the idea.  Today's donor was short and to the point (obviously I mean his words, not his dick).
'love your blog, hot :)'



Well I love that you sent a movie of the intimate relationship you have with your cock.

 





There's never enough CBW, so send me your special pic for Dirty Debbie to feature.
Click below to send me your submission


CBW Submission

2 comments:

Tallgirl said...

Nice! I wish the vid could have included a happy ending, but maybe I would have to pay for that :)

Anonymous said...

Well, Tallgirl maybe the guy that submitted this to me will see your comment and send along another for us to enjoy. You never know!