Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Reminder

This week I'm using Wednesday for a reminder day.
I have two things I'd like to remind my readers of:

1. On this past Sunday I posted a questionnaire. I have had a few responses, but so far only from men. I welcome all responses, but I'd like to see the gals point of view. Please check out last week's Sex News Sunday and email me your answers. Thanks

2. Since it's Wednesday this should be a Cock Blog post. I haven't had any submissions in a while, therefore no handsome cocks on Wednesday. Please feel free and show off for me.
You can use the button on the sidebar for CBW submissions or click here.

2 comments:

M.Yu said...

May I tickle your clit with an Award?

For all you do this one's for you!

Thanks for everything...

cj said...

Just discovered your blog. I love it! Way more candid than most.