Monday, August 25, 2008

An Overdue Update

Greetings to my wonderful readers. I have had family visiting for several days and I haven't been feeling well lately. I am also dealing with getting ready for an audit at work, usually not getting home until after 7:00pm most evenings. This means I haven't been able to write much, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been getting ideas. I have several notes for more stories when I have more time and less stress.
I want to give you an idea of a feature want to start. I hope that people like the idea enough that I'll keep doing it. I would like to start a feature called "Debbie Does You". I'd like to have my readers tell me about a fantasy they have that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I'll take that fantasy and turn it into a story.
There's more details to it all that I'm not going to go into yet. Starting thinking about sharing them with me.
More to come when I feel more like myself again.

No comments: