Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CBW #100 A Benchmark

This contributor has the honor of being the 100th cock to be blogged on Debbie's Diary.

Notice his brief note:
It ain't the biggest, but I like it!

I'm sure the women like it too, but it gives me a chance to make a commentary on size.
Listening guys?
This is just my point of view, but size doesn't matter as long as you know what you're doing with it.
Remember this, you're about 3 feet away from your "Mr Happy". I'm sure many women would agree with me when I say there's a big (excuse the pun) difference when you're up close and personal with that same Mr. Happy. For example, when you are taking all that meat into your mouth.

Visit our contributor at : Dirty Little Mommas Boy
See all previous CBW's here.
The first CBW that I have a picture for is #2 and it's CJ see it here.

No comments: