Sunday, February 8, 2009

Playing Solitaire

Masturbation!
We all do it, but it's not talked about much.
There are special shops, not only online, but everywhere where you can buy "toys" specifically for that purpose.

I've used masturbation to help me sleep, to relieve stress, and as the final ending after I've written one of my stories for The Diary.

The last couple of times that I indulged in my pocket rocket I thought about what a lonely experience it actually is. Skin to skin contact is so much better. I can't deny that it feels good.
The irony has become a bit of a dilemma for me.

Anybody out there agree with me or have they had the same experiences?
I'll look forward to your insights.

To see Dirty Debbie enjoying one of her toys, check out Debbie's Bath Time
A no nonsense guide to masturbation can be found at WebMD
The myths about masturbation are busted here.

No comments: