The ever wonderful Venting Housewife has tagged me with something I really have think about:
I'm supposed to name 8 things that I would have in a perfect partner. CJ is about as perfect it gets so I'll probably describe him mostly....
1. He must understand my philosophy about sex...basically that a bed is an adult's playground.
2. As crazy as it may sound, but a 'you and me against the world' attitude.
3. Someone who respects the idea of the family and protects it.
4. Facial hair is a must!
5. He must be well read, worldly, enjoy the arts, and always quest for more knowledge.
6. He must be able to look into my eyes and look 'in to' me.
7. He must make me feel beautiful and unique even though I'm in that long list of average women.
8. And last, but never least...he has to make me laugh and keep enjoying life!
I'll tag eight others as instructed, but believe me I'll understand if you choose not to do it:
Married In Ohio
Mind of a Married Man
Shiva & Shakti
Wants and Needs