Monday, January 2, 2006

Catch Up - #1

It almost seems silly to be writing catch up post so early in the year, but because of events beyond my control that's what I have to do.
I had the week between Christmas and New Year's off, but was plagued with all sorts of problems, both physical and emotional.
I'm just on a run of bad luck and I asked all my loved ones to bare with me. Things in life ebb and flow, and I most assuredly will be on the upswing again. Because of all these problems, not to mention the stress of the holidays my sex life has been at nil lately. One reason is that I saw a new doctor for pain in my back. He prescribed muscle relaxents and Celebrex without asking me some important questions like 'Are you allergic to sulfa?' I am and therefore shouldn't take Celebrex. I broke out in a horrible rash all over. I was prescribed steroids, which now after 5 days are making me sick to my stomach. I haven't been able to shave anywhere because of the rash. It doesn't make you feel very sexy or attractive.

I want to wish everyone a happy, prosperous, and love filled New Year. Thank you again to all the bloggers out there that sent out personal regards to CJ and I.
I'm looking forward to my first full year in blogland and can't even imagine what the year will bring, but I say 'Bring it on!'

Onto my next post.....

No comments: