Friday, April 4, 2008

The Dish Best Served Cold

OK, OK In my last post about infidelity I said I would get back to erotic story writing. Obviously, I haven’t done that yet, I’m still in need of some inspiration. While waiting for this inspiration, I came across an interesting article on the CNN.com site. It seemed to be the perfect ending to the entire infidelity series that included these posts:
Topic Of The Day-Infidelity
Commentary On The Comments
CJ’s Thoughts On Fidelity



The title of that article was: When he's a Cheat, Revenge Seems Sweet

It gives many examples of what women scorned do for revenge and why. Before I get into that though, I will make a confession.
I have indulged my need for revenge once.
I was young and stupid and in college. I was a sophomore and he was a junior. His name was Steve. I won’t go into our relationship other than the fact that it ended very badly. I quickly thought of something to do to serve him that dish best served cold, revenge. I easily sneaked into the upperclassmen’s dorm when I knew he wasn’t going to be there. The only tool I had with me was small. It was a tube of Krazy Glue ©. I squirted the acrylic resin not only into the lock on the door, but also in the hinge pins of the door hinges. It felt so good. I then quickly and quietly left. Although I was suspected, I was never caught. I was sick the day there was to be an inquiry in front of the student judiciary board. Then Spring break came along and I never heard anything about it again.

What I did was nothing compared to this:

… She unscrewed the door of her cheating ex's Audi, inserted a marble in the frame, then screwed it back together. It took mechanics months to find the cause of the rattling. At last they pulled out the marble and a note: "You finally found it, you fucker."

But as the saying goes, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

So ladies now that I’ve confessed and given an example of another women’s revenge do you have any stories you’d like to share? Let me know.

1 comment:

Alfie said...

I hate to think what Emma might have dreamed up, if she'd needed to.