Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CBW #117 -Welcome Back Deb

As has happened in the past, this CBW came with a DDU.  If you need a refresher about DDU, see the sidebar, or the links below.

My pal JimB is one of my favorite johns in my RPG game. I told him about my dirty diary and he wanted to show off his cock to me and let me use him as my first CBW since coming back.

JimB, thanks for all those tricks that are keeping my pimp, and me, happy and thanks for showing off, you deserve it.

See you on the streets.



( You'll be reading his story in Debbie Does You #4 )

Learn about and see an example of DDU see this post
To send me a DDU request click here


There's never enough CBW, so send me your special pic for Dirty Debbie to feature.
Click below to send me your submission


CBW Submission

No comments: