Monday, December 19, 2005

CJ's Around My Neck

I'm not a morning person at all so I plan my wardrobe for the next day before I go to bed.
As we were falling asleep in bed last night I decided I wanted to add something to the day's outfit.
I asked CJ for a black tie and he said 'sure'. This morning I put this on and headed out the door.
I like doing that every so often. It's like I have CJ with me all day. I wish I had thought to put a tiny dab of his cologne (either Gray Flannel or Polo Blue) on me.
Maybe next I should ask for a pair of his shorts...

11 comments:

Desireous said...

I think its so sexy to wear any article of your man's clothing. Even better if there is a hint of his colonge on it to remind you of him all day long....

Suze said...

Debbie, swap undies it's great fun. I wear Alex's boxers and he wears my panties.

It puts smile on your face for the day. ;)

Dirty Debbie said...

Yep,
I had an old friend that used to wear her husband's boxer when they would make love...easy access and all.
Never tried it...CJ is a briefs guy, but it sounds interesting.

stretch td said...

Very nice ... but would look spectacular without the shirt and bra.

bedroomdancer said...

What a great look! I love husband's boxers but don't steal them so he can use them. I have my own.

Charms said...

Nice little site. Would love to swap links too.

All my best,
N.

Bud of "Us" said...

Very nice look.

Bunny ~N~ Early said...

Looks like you have the catholic school girl look down very well.

-Early

Sweetmiss said...

I like the look, very cute. I do what suze does, well, at least I wear his boxers. I can't seem to talk him into wearing my panties. Something about pink lace thongs not being manly. Oh well, maybe someday.....

Sweet

pantylines said...

very cute and very clever....btw i wear polo blue sometimes, i also wear safari, black and romance....

TheAssManCometh said...

Great tie!

Tag, you're it!