Thursday, December 8, 2005

Trimming The Tree - HNT #3

This is one way to trim 'the tree' huh?
Just getting into the season.

Isn't it funny how things like this can so easily get 'out of hand'? The bulge under that shirt tail attracted me and I began massaging CJ. Soon his partially limp cock was growing...in my mouth.
This was all happening in the Dining Room...of course I had to eat him. I slurped and sucked on him, savoring CJ as I always do. I pulled up my shirt so he could squeeze my nipples, making my head bob faster on his shaft. Soon I had my hand down my pants, spreading my lips and teasing my own clit.
Although I love to have him in my mouth soon I was begging for him to fuck me. CJ always obliges my appetite and pulled my pants off quickly.
I rolled onto my stomach, presented my aching pussy to him and told him to just fuck me hard.
When I really need to get off, it's the best....doggie style, hard and fast.
I had been working on my next story for most of this afternoon and had gotten myself all worked up.
Rug burns are just a part of my life...lol
Now CJ is cooking dinner, it already smells great and I am feeling a lot more relaxed writing in my blog.

1 comment:

Desireous said...

Nothing like a good old fashioned pounding to help you relax eh? Quite hot!!!

Hugs
Des