Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweenie

As many of my long time readers know, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
It's a warm Halloween here this year, just south of the Mason-Dixon line. A balmy 61 degrees as I write this.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween, hopefully getting lots of treats, and maybe a few tricks, just for fun.
CJ and I really get into it. I have at least a dozen pictures of our decorated apartment, but I settled on two: our front door and our mantlepiece.
I was a bit surprised, I thought once we moved out into the 'burbs that we would have trick-or-treaters this year (we didn't get any downtown last year), but noone has come by.

Last year I had more time and CJ got a good shot of me as my witchy self. You can check it out here: Halloween 2005



I am getting ready for a retreat at my job for the next two days. It's taken a lot of my time along with the mundane tasks of everyday.

I did get a picture of CJ that I'll post for CBW this week, stay tuned for that.

3 comments:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Happy Haloweenie sweetie!

ArtfulDodger said...

Happy Halloween 'o Dirty One!! Enjoy and have fun on your retreat, if possible. ;)

woodinhand said...

Belated Happy Halloween!

We will stay horny for you!