Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Weekend

CJ and really enjoyed our weekend.

I knew that it was going to be a good day when CJ let me sleep late on Saturday, eventually waking me by climbing into bed with me. His bare skin was warm as he pushed against me.
He lubed me up quickly with the way he sucked my tits and tickled my clit.
We needed each other frantically and just plain fucked that way. A nice Saturday morning quickie to start the day.


We left for this weekend's adventure around noon.

Things got only better from there we drove up to Pennsylvania Dutch country to enjoy leaf peep on the way and to eat at the one of the best smorgasborgs I have ever been to.
We even went through Intercourse and Bird-In-Hand on the way.
It was calming to get out and enjoy nature and see the simple life of the Amish.
We didn't get home until 7:30.
It's days like this that let's me know that I'm feeling better after all he time I've spent with doctors lately.


Now today was spent with our daughter just visiting and finishing up Halloween decorating.

All in all a pretty good weekend. The work week starts soon and then it's the slow commute, psychological fires to put out, and end of the day weariness. But another weekend is only 5 days away.

1 comment:

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Damn! We could have met you there had we known you were going to be that close to us. Maybe next time?

Joe