Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Toy Time

Mary’s urging made me feel more comfortable, less self-concious, so I dove in.
I started with my personal favorite, a slim vibrator that allowed for a myriad of different jackets. I showed it to her, turned it on, and explained that it was a beginner’s toy. Some of my favorite attachments were next. Again, I started with my favorite: a sort of flower type of jacket that is perfect for a clit tickle.
Mary’s eyes were as big as saucers as I moved through my attachments from clit ticklers, g-spot massagers, and even a nicely shaped cock jacket.
She sort of shifted on the couch as I started my talk about eggs and bullets.
Although there were plenty of dildos on the table, I made that

presentation brief and finished off with last of the toys in my personal arsenal - a six inch Kama Sutra vibrator. This toy has a textured head that could be used either as a clit tickler or a g-spot massager, and it was heaven inside me. I turned it on, this time handing it over to Mary.
“What do you think?” I said

What happened next absolutely shocked me and sent my mind and body into a heightened sense of hope and pleasure.
Mary spread her legs, hiking up her floral print skirt and showing off to me her pink satin bikini panties. There was already a damp spot darkening the satin.
“Can you help me with this Debbie?” she said, almost shyly.

As she made her request she pulled her panties over to expose that fine pussy of hers, the pussy I had been waiting to know, to explore, to please. I got on my knees in front of her and guided her hand to her clit and put the head against one side of her swollen nub, not wanting to directly stimulate her. Mary let out a small coo and began to circle her clit with the toy. I watched closely, her wet pussy glistened and I appreciated the beauty of the blossoming flower of her womanhood.

“Join me Debbie, I showed you mine, now show me yours” she said as she played with herself, finding all her pleasure spots with her vibrator. I took her up on her offer, sitting in a comfortable chair across from her. I took my favorite toy off the table: the slim vibrator with the flower jacket sleeve. I spread my legs, bent my knees and pulled them to my chest. Mary smiled when she saw my crotchless panties.

“Watch this” I boasted to her.
I turned on my toy and let the petals play first with my clit, then traveled down my wet slit to my asshole and back. Soon the room was filled with the soft hum of our toys and our deep moans and giggles. I ached for her now. I watched as she slipped the vibrator into her hole and I thought how I wanted that to be my fingers. As I felt the petals tickle my clit and lips I dreamed of it being Mary’s tongue. I needed to get closer to her so I picked up a small egg vibrator and some Astroglide™ “Here let’s try this” I said as I sat on the couch next to her.
“You just keep doing what your doing” I said as I lubed up the egg and turned it on low. I ran it over and around her asshole. I gently inserted the egg into her tight butthole. She moaned in surprise and delight.

“Relax” I told her as I leaned over, kissed her, and her ass to the wonders of that gentle vibration. She kissed me back, dropped the toy, and pulled me closer.

‘This is it….finally’ I thought to myself as I felt the warmth of her mouth, the feel of her skin as I kissed her neck, the curves of her breasts as they pushed against me.


Next: The Sale

7 comments:

Suze said...

Debbie

Treasure the moment there is nothing like your first girl on girl.

I remember mine vividly, I wonder where she is now? Has she still got the photos?

Suze X

Anonymous said...

That was a great post first thing in the morning. Why doesn't this kind of stuff happen to me?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't happen to me either, only wishing it did.
Remember, the purple posts are fiction.
But I will keep fantazing. :)

Suze said...

Debbie

You've gotta make it reality one day when the opportunity presents.

It enriches you as a person.

:)

Anonymous said...

Exactly suze...that's the type of thing I hope I got across in my
Bodly Go post.

When the moment does arise, I won't shy away.

DH said...

Hi Debbie...I've found your blog through several mutual acquaintances and have to say that I love what I've seen so far.

I'm looking forward into delving into the archives.

Cherrie said...

Oh, yes! I want to come (or cum) to your next toy party . . .