Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Wheels Turn

The doctor gave me a clean bill of health yesterday afternoon and sent me on my way.
So, here I am back at work...feels good.

But again, I am let alone in the office for extended periods of time. It makes my dirty little wheels turn. Perhaps not as much as usual right now, only because I have my period and with no sex or exercise over the past couple weeks, I have awful cramps.

I am getting closer and closer to that camera, perhaps this weekend(?)
What do you think CJ?
Are you ready?
Are you willing?
Are you able?
....yummy

6 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Im in! ;)

Dirty Debbie said...

Thanks spikey...I'll keep you in
mind, but I think we need to leave this one up to CJ, it's his job.

Storm Rider said...

Common CJ! Dont let us down troop!
Forward, my freind ,forward!
(Im the cheering section Deb)

Dirty Debbie said...

Thanks Storm...
How did you know I was an exhibitionist? LOL

Storm Rider said...

We exabitionist have a way of knowing these things! My woman loves it too!

green tea said...

glad to hear you've got a clean bill of health! welcome back :)