Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Bad and Getting Tangled

Writing my blog has made me curious about what else is out there.
Because of the nature of my work, I sometimes have the opportunity to surf around and see what's out there. I've been doing that for the past couple of days.
There is some great stuff out there, giving me ideas, making me feel less alone in my easy embracement of my sexuality, sites to satisfy my own adoration of erotica.
I will be passing more and more onto my fellow readers here in my BLOGS I READ area.
The really fun thing about all this is how you can get so tangled up in 'the web'. One good site leads to another, leads to another, etc.
I make lists of sites to check out once I get home.
Again, thanks to the goddess for the encouragement of the lover at home. I'm so glad he doesn't seem to mind the attention I am paying to this blog. It energizes me to continue. So in fact, my blog wouldn't grow and get better with out him feeding my creativity.
When I first got the notion to write this blog, I had no idea what kind of work, if you want to call it that, it would entail to turn it into what I want.
So far I'm having a blast and just let me know if there is anything you want to see that I may be missing, or forgetting about. I've have a few trips around that proverbial block when it comes to sex.
Let's just keep on sharing....it's gonna get hot in here !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly...we know our love making is special and he and I love the energy we bring to it.
He is like my muse now for this because he knows how I get into it.